§ 1 Name and contact details of the data controller and the data protection officer
(1) Hereinafter we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website and when contacting us. Personal data are all data that are personally identifiable to you, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
(2) Keil & Schaafhausen Patent- und Rechtsanwälte PartGmbB, Friedrichstraße 2-6, 60323 Frankfurt am Main, email@example.com (see our imprint) is responsible pursuant to Art. 4 (7) EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
You can contact our data protection officer at
23568 Luebeck, Germany
Phone: +49 451 - 16 08 52 - 23
§ 2 Collection and storage of personal data and their type and purpose of use
(1) When you visit our website, we only collect the personal data your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which are technically necessary to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security:
Date and time of the request
Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
Content of the request (specific page)
Access status/HTTP status code
Amount of data transferred in each case
Website from which the request originates
Operating system and its interface
Language and version of the browser software.
The legal basis is Art. 6 (1) lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest results from the purposes for data collection listed above. Under no circumstances do we use the data collected for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you personally.
(2) When you contact us by e-mail, the data you provide (your e-mail address, if applicable your name and your telephone number) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data collected in this context after the storage is no longer necessary, unless statutory provisions dictate a longer storage.
(3) If you have expressly consented according to Art. 6 (1) lit. a GDPR, we may use your e-mail address for sending you a newsletter. To receive the newsletter, it is sufficient to provide an e-mail address. You can unsubscribe at any time, e.g. at firstname.lastname@example.org.
§ 3 Transfer of data
Your personal data will not be transmitted to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
Your personal data will only be passed on to third parties,
if you have given your express consent pursuant to Art. 6 (1) lit. a GDPR,
if the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 (1) lit. f GDPR is necessary to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in not disclosing your data,
in the event that there is a legal obligation for the transfer pursuant to Art. 6 (1) lit. c GDPR, and
if this is legally permissible and required by Art. 6 (1) lit. b GDPR for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
§ 4 Cookies
(1) In addition to the data mentioned under § 2 above, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk assigned to the browser you use and through which certain information flows to the site that sets the cookie (in this case to us). Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
(2) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functioning of which are explained below:
– Transient cookies
– Persistent cookies.
Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. This includes in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which different requests of your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, decline acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. We would like to point out that in such case you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
(3) The data processed by cookies are required for the aforementioned purposes in order to protect our legitimate interests and those of third parties pursuant to Art. 6 (1) lit. f GDPR.
§ 5 Rights of the parties concerned
You have the right:
to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you may request information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if these have not been collected by us, and about the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on their details;
in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, to demand without delay the correction of incorrect or the completion of personal data stored with us;
to request the deletion of your personal data stored with us in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, to restrict the processing of your personal data if you dispute the accuracy of the data, if the processing is unlawful but you refuse to delete the data and if we no longer need the data, but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or if you have filed an objection to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, current and machine-readable format or to request its transfer to another person responsible;
in accordance with Art. 7 (3) GDPR, to revoke your given consent to us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue processing data based on this consent in the future and
to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our office.
§ 6 Right of objection
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 (1) lit. f GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR, provided that there are reasons for this which arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which we will implement without the specification of a particular situation.
If you wish to exercise your right of revocation or objection, simply send an e-mail to email@example.com.
§ 7 Data security
(1) Our website uses the most common SSL procedure (Secure Socket Layer) in connection with the highest encryption supported by your browser. Usually this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a single page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form can be seen by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
(2) We also employ suitable technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorised access by third parties.
§ 8 Currency and amendments of this data protection declaration
This data protection declaration is currently valid and has the status as of May 2018.
Due to the further development of our website and the services offered there or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration. You can call up and print out the current data protection declaration at any time on our website under https://www.kspartner.de/en/privacy-policy.html.